Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Just a few family items worthy of updating:
  • Robin had her knee surgery last week. Praise God thinks went well. She is slowly recovering. Patience is not one of her gifts so that might be tough on her.
  • I am getting a chance to bike more often since the weather has broken. I purchased a used Schwinn Crisscross. It is a much lighter bike and I am learning more about biking and have increased my average speed quite a bit. 2mph may not seem like much, but over 45min that really adds up. I want to work up to 17mph avg by June. I am also getting the bug for a real road bike next summer.
  • School starts in a few weeks for me. It will be kinda weird getting back into that, but I am looking forward to attending.
  • Cort is working a lot. She is getting ready to take her driving test. She also has a busy summer planned.
  • Nate, Madi, and Niki are all doing very well in school. Niki is beginning to potty rain more and more.

No comments: